1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

kroil

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jbmOU, Nov 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbmOU

jbmOU Member

I read a thread on here the other day about using kroil on your shotmaker to prevent slow drippers. Does this really work? If so, where can i buy some?
    Thank you!

2. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Berger bullets used to sell it, not sure if Berger still does. Check the aircraft industry or google it.

3. Finprof

Finprof TS Member

You can buy Kroil from Midway. They sometimes have it on sale.

4. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

I had it up It works great for drippers and the inside but you still need to use the chalk/moly or what ever you like on the lip. When you put it on heat the shot maker to temp first . that will "dry" the liquid off. Any industrial supply will have it or google it and buy direct . AS said Midway has it rick

5. rwm12

rwm12 Member

Kano Laboratories, Nashville, Tenn., check out above website, the oil that creeps.

6. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

I found that It will release lead on bullet molds I leave on and cast. But all the OLD bullet casters say it wont work. BUT IT DOES rick

7. i_shoot

i_shoot Member

I saw it at Wally World the other day in the automotive section.

i_shoot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.