1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

~~~Kristi Jarrett~~~Anybody Know Her ???~~~

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by chuckie68, Apr 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

Advice,!!!

If you have any doubt, which WU is the first signal.

DON'T DO IT!!!

From experience---I got burned once.

Chuck

2. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

did you try Google'ing her name........ there could be some cause for concern depending on where this person my be.

IMO,
    Kip

3. stu42

stu42 Member

Hi Unloader, I, too, just recieved an e-mail from a Kristi Jarrett from somewhere in Texas. Wanted to sell me a Timney release trigger and an Anton stock for an 1100. I asked for photos and the ones she sent me were for a factory 1100 stock, just like the one on my 1100 now! She wanted $650.00 delivered. I told her that her item, the Anton stock was not Anton. Also had a response from Great Britin for the same items, same money. Asked for photos, never heard from him again. Wanted money from Western Union. Let the buyer beware. Well advised to not buy! There are many sellers on TS whose reputations are beyond question. I have never had a problem and the items are at least as good as or better than represented. Stu

4. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

Gary, I got a response from "her" when I posted looking for a KelTec Sub2000. By email, not on here. I asked for the serial number, her ts.com name, when she bought it, etc. 5 days later I got a generic response, a copy of the specs listing all the calibers, etc. She said to respond right away if I wanted it. I said I already bought one and reported it as spam. I would steer a wide berth if I were you. Harv Shell. ps, thanks for the great bore gauge.

5. jbshep

jbshep Member

She tried to sell me a Perazzi trigger group at a good price. I went along until she wouldn't give me a good phone number and pulled that Western Union crap. Brad

6. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I found a Kristi Jarret mug shot in Florida, arrested for giving false ownership of pawned items and grand theft

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Jacksonville.......dealing in stolen property, and more.

Couldn't find a picture. Get out the anti venom.

HM

8. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Gary: Can you do a "properties" on her email and get me the IP addresses that show up? Better yet, forward her email to me and I'll tace it out. I'd bet the IPA is Nigeria, Bulgaries, etc.

Does she have a ts.com handle? I'll check on that too.

Whiz

9. jbshep

jbshep Member

She tried to rip me off offering a Perazzi trigger at a to-good-to-be-true price. I didn't fall for it but she caused me to miss out on another by a real TS.com poster. This is why we can't post our email address. Go get her, Whiz! Thanks, Brad.

10. TD1958

TD1958 Member

She offered me a 410 ga. 600 jr. as well from somwhere in Texas. I backed off when she wouldn't reply to generic questions. Tim

11. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

She could be the same as the one who sent me a bogus $5000 check on GB. She went by Janet Stockman from the Ft Worth area. Son Kenneth Stockman was the actual bidder. I tracked her as well as the Ft Worth Police did also and she changed names several times. That was two years ago or more. When I contacted the police they knew the name and had been looking for her

12. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

If they can't answer you through a PM on TS.com, and it is only a response that is directly to your email, DON"T DO IT! Make sure you get a phone number, and speak to the seller. Do not post your email!

13. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Gary: I got the email forward, but, unfortunately, I am unable to grab the properties of that email. I can't check the ISP numbers as they are not available.

Sorry,

Whiz

14. Krieghoff100

Krieghoff100 Member

she tried to sell me a Perazzi stock this week... Glad I read the threads!!

15. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

The old gal viewed my 1100 WTB and has one for sale in good working order..

Buyer beware....

FRedmon

Using this email addy - jarrett_kristi@yahoo.com

Also has an interest in music:

GetASax04-05-2012, 06:12 PM
    Just FYI, I posted this wanted earlier today and just got the following response as an email, which is obviously a scam:

"ello

I have your requested item Holton 242 alto forsale and in good condtion
    i am located at Texas and will ship to your destination if intrested ..
    Please get back to me if your are intrested
    Hope to hear from you soon
    Thanks

Jarrett
    email me jarrett_kristi@yahoo.com

16. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

I've a set of ATV tires for sale on Craigslist.

I got this offer to buy the other day from a John Scorie.

I've never done PayPal before. What would happen if I did send info?

Sir,

Am ok with the price and the condition, am buying it for my holiday because i’ll be coming home soon from our site as am into forest management and presently on the Forrest. i won’t be able to come for the inspection due to the nature of my work, i would have love to call in person but we have call restriction here due to bad weather condition and our satellite server has been down. i will be paying you through PayPal, pls get back to me with your PayPal details so i can proceed with the payment and once payment has been made i have a pickup agent who will come to pick it up and deliver it to my place. kindly end auction on site

Get back with this.

Your Full Name:
    Your Paypal Email Address
    Phone Number

Cheers

17. citadel

citadel Active Member

I just got one from who ever this actually is. Looks like a SCAM TO ME.
    DOUG

18. hangn7

hangn7 TS Member

Trading email as we speak on a BT99 micro plus. I am sure its a scam also. You guys are the greatest, thank you in advance for posting. If someone wants the emails send me an email and I would be happy to forward. mark peteron

19. citadel

citadel Active Member

This person is still trying with me. I told him/her or whatever to get lost as it does not appear to be a real transaction.
    Doug

20. Traders

Traders Well-Known Member

If payment using PayPal is made for something I am trying to sell, what should I be careful of. I will not ship before I receive full payment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.