Trapshooters Forum banner

Krighoff K-80 #6/#7 Stock set for sale

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Catching Chrome 
#1 ·
Friends,

My financial adviser told me I am too heavily invested in stocks and need to diversify my portfolio so I offer this Krieghoff #6 stock and #7 schnabel forend for sale.

I don't believe this stock has been shot much, if at all. However, there are about half a dozen handling marks on the stock itself. Only one of the marks has punctured the finish. The forend looks perfect. The checkering on both are cut-your-hand sharp which leads me to believe it hasn't been shot much. Stock bolt hole shows glass bedding so it was fit by someone who knows what they are doing.

Stock comes with both a 1" Kick-eze sporting clays pad and a 1/2" Decelerator pad, both fit to the stock. All the dimensions are factory Krieghoff. Has ambidextrous palm swell. Forend has rosettas and is the newest style that has been relieved to take the new 2-piece forend irons introduced in 2010 (will work fine with older iron as well).

I tried this stock with a flat rib barrel, pro-sporter barrel, and step rib trap barrel and could get figure 8's without changing the comb more than 1/4" so feel it would be appropriate for most shooters using those barrels.

I took these pictures with my phone, they didn't come out as great as I'd like, stock has pretty great figure.

This stock would cost you $1650 + 6% PA sales tax from Ottsville and most of those won't have this good of figure (trust me I just bought one). This one is $1000.00 delivered from PA.

Please PM me with any questions.
-dave

SLR pics for comparison:

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.