1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Krieghoffs ?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by code5coupe, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

Why do I hear so little about these shotguns??

2. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Hmmmmm the teaser is in the water, throttle back just a little,,,,yup, here he comes now

3. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

I heard that Winchester bought em out. They are gonna start makin em in Japan.

lol

4. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Cause' Wallmart don't send you a $20 discount coupon on them?

5. trapshootin hippie

What does Lumper know bout a Krieghoff?

6. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

TS hippie, why did you have to do that? Lumper doesn't need any encouragement.Besides, I'd like to know the facts. LOL

7. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Code5, You must be new to trapshooting. Welcome. What is it that you would expect to hear? Harlan shoots one, Ricky shoots one, Kay shoots one, Debbie shoots one, Jerry shoots one, Barry shoots one and so forth. Need I say more?

8. trapshootin hippie

AAtrap, you came here for the facts?????????

Heck, I'll even shoot a Krieghoff is they give me one for evaluation.

9. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

What I expected was why I don't hear you guys talking about them much.
    Browning, Perazzi, Kolar, Beretta, Ljutic, etc......but not much about the other K-gun. I know who shoots them, and apparently it ain't the guys on this forum. Why?

10. bigben

bigben Active Member

code5, I would assume you are very new to shooting for if you were to attend ANY shotgun event trap, skeet, sporting clays 5 stand, live birds, krieghoffs are present, any small club yo will find 5 to 10 shooters using them, with larger clubs many more, they are not bantied around as thy are virtually trouble free, there are no leaf spring breakage issues, they have excellent resale value, they handle like a sports car and are amoung the softest shooting shotguns on the planet, they are infinitly adjustable and will fit any shooters desires for impact etc.Krieghoffs are designed for a lifetime of shooting, and k-gun owners are like the silent majority, they are confident in the craftsmanship beauty and integrity of their shotguns and do not have to bitch about problems in forums that are commonly associated with other brands, should you attend a shoot, try one and see for yourself! enjoy! incinerate em!

11. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

K guns and P guns usually dominate every Trap event. I thought my Browning Citori Plus was the cat's meow until I shot a K gun. Wow!! Better balance and trigger to say the least. 100k tune-ups are what they advertise. Strong gun.
    Been saving up for one. Dave T.

12. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

What BigBen said in spades. A very satisfied owner of K-guns for about 2 decades.

13. phirel

phirel TS Member

I shoot a K-80. I wish I shot it better, but at least I shoot it a lot.

Pat Ireland

14. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

a friend bought a ks-5 rode it from 24 to 27 then bought a k80 ran his first 100 srt. from the 27 at 2006 state shoot. has anybody got 15 grand they would like to donate to me!!!jackmitch

15. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

Since I bought my K80 Trap Special I won about $4k in magnums. Worth every penny of the $15k it costs me.

16. phirel

phirel TS Member

I got my K-80 something like 20 years ago. It is marked Shotguns of Ulm, not Krieghoff. Since that time I have probably averaged winning between $100 and $200 per year. I have shot around 15,000 registered targets each year with the gun. If I continue at this rate, how long will it take to recover my +-$7,000 I paid for the gun?

Pat Ireland

17. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Pat, In 26.66 years it will be paid off. You are 10.33 years ahead of my payoff date. I should have bought mine earlier?

18. guido

guido Member

If I don't start shooting my k-80 better, Deiter said he would have buy me a Perazzi.

Guido

19. KelleyPLK

KelleyPLK TS Member

I shoot K-80 SS Had it restocked , Its a Monster patterns like perfect ! 27 smoke except those I miss . I also shoot Sietz , But given my choice is K-Gun

Pat kelley

20. fearlessfain

fearlessfain TS Member

i had one of the first krieghoffs, it was an old remington 32.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.