1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Krieghoff

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by jmavilla, Mar 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmavilla

jmavilla TS Member

0   0   0

These are my last two Krieghoff's that I have for sale.

The first is a Krieghoff Hubertis Single Shot Rifle in 300 Winchester Magnum.
    Included are both a hard and soft case. QR mounts installed by Krieghoff International. Scope is a Leica ER 3.5-14x42. This rifle has fired less than one box of ammunition. Only to sight in scope. Rifle has never been in the field. $10,995.00.

The second is a Kreighoff ACS Combo. Hard case included. The Un-single barrel is 34" and the Over/Under Barrels are 32". There has not been a total of one thousand rounds fired thru both barrels. Choke tubes, eight of them, up-graded to Titanium. The engraving is called, "Heritage Scroll." $26,000.00.

Having problem uploading all of the photos. If interested, contact me and I'll forward them to you via e-mail.

2. jmavilla

jmavilla TS Member

0   0   0

Toes in photo not included.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.