1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Krieghoff ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tracyhunter, Jul 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tracyhunter

tracyhunter Member

I am starting to get lite hits and some FTF's on my m-32.I am going to the grand and want to know if replacing the hammer springs/hammers/firing pins be a good idea?It does not make any difference what brand of shells or reloads i use.if i have the work done should i have Krieghoff do the work or someone else?Will i need to take my check book and first born?

thank you Tracy

2. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Check your headspace first!!

3. JLSO5

JLSO5 Member

When was the last time a qualified gunsmith looked at the gun? If it has been 3 years or so then let Krieghoff do an annual on it. It is just like your car it does need service every now and then.

4. G4AV8R

G4AV8R Member

Tracyhunter, One way to check your main springs, is to cock the gun, remove the barrels, and hold the cocking levers with your thumb. If you can hold the cocking lever when you pull the trigger, without too much effort, you need new main springs. You will not be able to hold good main springs with your thumb.
    Hope this helps....

5. bigben

bigben Active Member

Tracy, it may be a broken firing pin, just send it to Krieghoff, it will come back for you like new to shoot another 100, 000 rounds easily! incinerate em!

6. AEST BOSS

AEST BOSS Member

Ernest Marlette......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.