1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Krieghoff wood parts

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by maka, Mar 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maka

maka Member

Krieghoff experts; Need help or advise? I have a KS-5 Special which was sold new in 2000. I am the second owner. Gun shoots great. My problem is today while shooting I suddenly notice a crack in the forearm. Its on the right and about 1" long. Never droped gun or forearme. Shoot gun clubs w/ 17.5 gr. promo and DRFR-8 with Win. 209. Does Krieghof replace under warranty? Do they have replacements? Thanks for any advice or help!!!

2. David McMillen

David McMillen Well-Known Member

The warrenty is over, usually goes to original owner, and that is only about 3 years. If you have a good stock person in your area, it can probably be fixed.

3. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Stop shooting it though till you have it fixed

Depending on the crack - it might never be noticed if it is fixed now and a finsh put on it

Just like Dave stated- - or mail it to someone that has a fair turn around time and a good reputation

Gene

4. john ellis

john ellis Member

krieghoff does have replacements--but as stated above-a good stock man can repair most cracks-John

5. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Maka,

Can you post a picture of it? Curious to see where these cracks are occurring. You are the second person now in as many weeks that has stated this. Thanks, Jon

6. maka

maka Member

Normally I would be glad to show pictures but, I sent gun off to Krieghoff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

krieghoff wood warranty