1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Krieghoff Trap Special and Seitz Stock for Sale!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by David J Comroe, Nov 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David J Comroe

David J Comroe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I have some stocks and fore-ends lying around that I haven't used in awhile that I thought I would make available to my friends at TS.com.

First off is a Krieghoff Trap Special Stock. This was originally sold but did not fit on the buyers custom made rib with non-standard rib height. Stock has a Graco length of pull adjuster and can be made to fit just about anyone. The stock does *not* have any recoil reduction, nothing moves. Has standard Krieghoff ambidextrous palm swell. I used it to dial in my gunfit before having a stock made. Has a ding on the comb but in pretty good shape overall. Nice figure to the wood. $650.00.

Lastly is a Silver Seitz stock set made of English Walnut. It was made for Seitz by Phil Simms and is stamped as such. Length of Pull is 14.75" to the end of a 1" Pad. Stock has a very nice right hand palm swell. It was originally owned by someone famous (infamous?) in the trapshooting community. $650.00 for the set.

Please email me with any questions, drop the XXX in the address above. All of my prices include shipping to you. If you don't like it when you receive it, send it back to me within 7 days for a full refund. If you feel my prices are out of line feel free to shoot me an email.

Thanks for checking out my ad,

-dave

davidjcomroe_2008_03031.jpg

davidjcomroe_2008_03033.jpg

2. hardrite

hardrite Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

I'll take the forend. email sent.

thanks

3. hardrite

hardrite Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

I'll take the K80 trap special stock also.

email sent, thanks

4. David J Comroe

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Both stocks still available.

5. David J Comroe

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Back to the top for the Holiday. Let's move these out!

Have a great Thanksgiving.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.