1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Krieghoff tools

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ship9002, Jul 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ship9002

ship9002 TS Member

I recently purchased a used K-80, but it didn't come with any tools. I think I can pick up the appropriate sized stock wrench (5mm?) at the local hardware store, but what about the "hex wrench" to lock/unlock the barrel selector and the "hex key" for adjusting the trigger position, metioned in the owners manual. Are these generic tools I can get at a hardware store (if so, what size?)or are they special Krieghoff tool?

Thanks

2. high 2

high 2 Member

While you are at the hardware store by a set of metric allens. Be sure to get the small set. I don`t know the size to tell you to get, but the one for the trigger is very small. Larry

3. JLSO5

JLSO5 Member

You might want to call Krieghoff and have them send you the packet as it also has the spring and ball in it. If you ever knock out the ejector you will lose the spring and ball. Get a book also as it will tell you how to replace them and how to lock the safety and trigger selector.

4. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Ditto going thru Krieghoff International - 610.847.5173, ext. 106 for orders, POB 549, Ottsville, PA 18942....breakemall.....Bob Dodd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

krieghoff ejector ball replacement size