1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Krieghoff titanium tubes opinions

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by tgene, Jul 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tgene

tgene Member

I sold my tubes that came with my K-80 and purchased the titanium. I like the additional extension usefull for screwing them in and out by hand and also find that I never need to use a wrench to keep them from comming loose. The overall fit and finish is the best. IMO there the best... -g

2. FN in MT

FN in MT TS Member

My K-80 Sporting gun came with them and they are the only tubes I've had that seem to seal well* and screw in and out easily. I do NOT shoot as much as many of You here but I have had problems in the past with Browning CT's requiring cleaning, sticking in the gun, etc.

* WHAT I meant; No powder residue or plastic gets PAST the tubes gunking up the threads, etc.

FN in MT

3. George MT.

George MT. Moderator Staff Member

I have been shooting them in my new Trap Special and they have been OK.I have not had the chance to pattern them or really test them against the standard K-gun chokes but I have not had any problems with them. George JR> MT>

4. tj303

tj303 Member

I own both type of tubes. I can't notice any difference in target breaking ability but...I have never shot paper and counted holes so can't offer any 'scientific' report.

5. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

They don't work well for picking up those magnetic barrel rests

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.