1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sold Pending Funds Krieghoff Stock & Forearm (Reduced)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by aaaskeet, Jul 30, 2016.

1. aaaskeet

aaaskeet Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I have for sale a #1 trap stock (equivalent to today's #6 stock) only with an aftermarket adjustable comb and matching forearm. Also comes with an additional soft comb as well as the stock bolt. The length of pull is a little short at 14" with a Nelson pad adjuster. Stock and forearm both have some handling marks and some checkering wear on forearm from normal use but no cracks on either piece. It has a Trapdude recoil pad that is about due to be replaced but otherwise is ready to go.

Price is: $500 shipped to the lower 48 states. PM if you are interested. image.jpeg image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
  2. montnorth

montnorth Member

0   0   0

Would you sell me the soft top only?? phone 406-755-4543....

3. montnorth

montnorth Member

0   0   0

Not sure my first one got to you. I would like to buy just the soft top if you would sell it on its one... please call 406-755-4543 (Rod).

4. aaaskeet

aaaskeet Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I would like to keep it all together and sell it complete at this time

5. montnorth

montnorth Member

0   0   0

Thank you for the response, let me know please, if you change your mind, call me any time.

6. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I have an extra comb cutout that can be made into a soft top if you are interested.

7. aaaskeet

aaaskeet Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Price Reduced to $500.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016