1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

***Krieghoff small bore chokes F/S***

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by SNG55, Jan 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SNG55

SNG55 TS Member

0   0   0

Krieghoff Steel chokes: All are brand new

20 gauge - SK, IC, LM, M, IM. One of each, plus 2 Krieghoff branded choke cases.
    285.00 shipped

410 bore - SK, IC, LM, M, IM. One of each, plus Krieghoff branded choke case. 3 gauge Factory choke wrench included. 285.00 shipped.

Krieghoff Extended Titanium chokes: Some used, some brand new

20 gauge - CYL, IC (2), LM, M. Plus 2 Krieghoff branded choke cases.
    410.00 shipped

28 gauge - SK, IC (2), LM, M. Plus 2 Krieghoff branded choke cases. These are extreme brand chokes. Krieghoff supplies them or thier steel.
    410.00 shipped

I have bought one brand and style of choke and have no need for these. The price is low to begin with, but I will take offers. I will not separate

I can send pictures if needed. I can be reached at 302.331.4926 or email above

Thanks for looking
    David S. Grant

2. SNG55

SNG55 TS Member

0   0   0

3. SNG55

SNG55 TS Member

0   0   0

4. SNG55

SNG55 TS Member

0   0   0

up for the weekend

5. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

if you decide to break the Ti chokes up, I am interested in the 20 gauge IC, LM and M and the 28 gauge LM and IC....

thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.