1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Krieghoff repair manual

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by sterlingworth, Jan 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sterlingworth

sterlingworth Active Member

0   0   0

Does anyone know were to get a service manual for the K-32? Looking for one that has tec-specs,and is there any sources other then Krieghoff for parts? Thanks for any info...Ray

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

What parts do you need???

3. sterlingworth

sterlingworth Active Member

0   0   0

don't really know. Thats the reason for the shop manual,so I get the right names for the parts when they do break. Also info on changing fireing pins,and what ever else comes up.

4. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Ray

You live too close to Allems and Ottsville to be messin' with the guts of a K gun. If you want to play, get a Perazzi.

Ed Yanchok

5. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

How would you like Kaye Ohye's CD on Krieghoff repair? One look at that and you will send it to Ottsville. It ain't for beginners!

6. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

sterlingworth, I sent you a K-80 schematic by E mail hopefully that will help you. Bulge.

7. Bill61

Bill61 Member

0   0   0

You might want to contact Ernest Marlette (Master Gunsmith) 336-456-1818. He has all the parts for the K guns and is a certified Krieghoff service center. I do not know if he will only sell the parts or not. The hardest part of rebuilding the K-32 is taking out and reinstallation of the firing pin housing. Ernest has made a jig for this and it is a breeze. After watching him service my gun, I would not hesitate in taking it apart to make repairs. I would also recommend sending him your receiver for any type of service. He does not just service the gun, he gets it to function as smooth as silk. My K-32 was made in 1958 and had some issues. After the service it now functions like new and smoother than ever.

Bill61

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
kreighoff 32 schematic diagram
krieghoff k80 parts schematic
krieghoff k80 schematics
krieghoff model 32 parts list
krieghoff model 32 schematic
krieghoff parts diagram

krieghoff parts schematic

krieghoff schematic