1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Krieghoff Promotional Idea

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by colobiggun, Mar 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. colobiggun

colobiggun Active Member

Just looking for some feedback on an idea I had that I was thinking of sharing with Krieghoff.

Krieghoff is one of the highest quality gun manufacturers and is a highly prized trap gun. Some of the best shooters in the U.S. use them and are sponsored by Krieghoff, who also happen to be some of the best teachers of trapshooting.

I think Krieghoff should give every purchaser of a new Krieghoff trap gun a certificate to attend a clinic conducted by one of their representatives (purchaser's choice) at one of their scheduled clinic locations. This would benefit all parties, as the purchaser would receive first rate instruction from an instructor that is familiar with the product. The instructors should receive proper compensation from Krieghoff, and Krieghoff puts its product into more capable hands of future champions. How could they lose?

You're hardest decision might be on who to choose: Phil, Kay, Ricky, Harlan, Deborah, or one of their other highly qualified shooters? Just wondering what others think of this idea?

2. tj303

tj303 Member

Sounds good to me.

3. Bridger

Bridger Member

Few things in life are free and if Krieghoff were to do this, it would just add to the cost of the gun. Not everyone could take advantage of the offer and would end up paying for something they can't use. Nice idea but somebody along the line has to pay the freight.

4. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

colobiggun, the people buying a new fitted Infinity from Dennis DeVault get some great shooting tips now and has for some time.

I was there when Dennis built a stock for a friend and he got the same pointers. Those first pointers came out back at the pattern board, then at two different trap clubs while my friend shot trap!

(Dis-claimer), if a shooter already knows it all, proper fit is usually the advice offered. Ask for shooting help there and you'll get real help from what I saw.

It's my personal opinion if one was to buy a great shotgun paying the going price, then having to send it out for a new fitted stock, really adds to the cost of the "premium" gun. JMHO but that's the way it works, usually.

Hap

5. JCS

JCS TS Member

I paid ~ 18K for my K-80 Combo a while back .

I doubt getting a "free" lesson worth around $ 200-300 would be a deciding factor for a potential buyer.

And I just dropped it off at Krieghoff for a tune-up .
    It will take ~3 weeks before they can get to it.
    That's how busy they are .

So much for the Recession. Lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

sponsored krieghoff shooters