1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Krieghoff Pricing?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Rich219, Jun 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

If I were to buy a new K gun what should I expect to pay under MSRP from a middleman type dealer?

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

There was a thred on here last week about the same thing. Do a search on Krieghoff price and you will get a whole thread on buying tips and prices. Bulge.

3. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Thanks, I must of missed it.

4. Rocketdog

Rocketdog Member

Rich : Jaquas is the best place.

5. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

The old thread.

Subject: Price for new K80
    Email:
    Date: Fri, Jun 17, 2011 - 07:43 AM ET
    Website Address:

What should one expect to pay as a fair price for a new K80 unsingle, not combo. No trades, cash price. Considering 34" unsingle, std grade, left hand stock?

Jim

Show reply form below - Reply to the forum thread - Email a link to this post - Email a link to this thread - Watch This Thread - Back to the Trap Discussion Web

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to Thread
    Subject: Price for new K80
    Email: (Insert my email address on file with Trapshooters.com)
    Website URL: (Example: http://www.trapshooters.com)
    Image URL: (Example: http://www.trapshooters.com/images/default.gif)
    Watch Thread:
    Insert/Upload Image
    Enter message below (hit enter twice after each paragraph)
    Please be mindful of your content youngsters read this forum.

If you want people to respect your submission please add your real name to your post.
    Remember: Its easy to forget that you are responding to a person who can't see your face, hear your tone of voice, or judge your mood. You only have written words to communicate your point. Ask yourself if you would say this to that person's face before pressing Submit Message.

Make a good impression by taking the time to use correct spelling and grammar. Responses are stronger when they are clear, concise, and on topic. Avoid shouting: Responses written with all capital letters symbolize shouting. Use capital letters sparingly. A message in all caps is considered rude.

Threads containing offensive posts or personal attacks may be deleted. Remember the use of this site is a privilege not a right.

Please click the submit button only once, it may take a few moments for our system to respond.

6. Gross Man

Gross Man Member

Most dealers sell for about 10% off list. Billy

7. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Joel Etchen had one for sale at pa state for like $14,500

8. 3200k80

3200k80 Member

I have a like new trap combo (200rds thru UNS, 50rds thru OU) that has 2006 serial number...no alterations,would save you over $2K. email and I will send pics, Frank

9. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

I'm not ready to buy right now. If I can get my average up another 1.1% I think I'll go ahead with a new gun purchase as a b-day gift to myself after this season.

10. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

Try Robert Paxton. He has superb service & will cut you a good price. Sells skeet guns but if you want new,try him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.