1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Krieghoff/Ottsville Service

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 3200, Jul 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3200

3200 TS Member

Well I have to say my initial impression of the service/support from the folks is GREAT.
    A few weeks ago I joined the K-Gun family. Purchased a used Krieghoff 32 (not from a TS.com posted). I plan on upgrading to K-80 wood and was looking for a stock wrench. Called this morning to order one from KI, since I didn't see one on the On-Line Store. Ended up speaking to Braxton, and he said that since I was now a member of the 'family' he'd get one (stock wrench) out today - free of charge!

2. Clay Addict

Clay Addict Member

I agree with you! Called for a wrench for the trigger shoe and they sent it ASAP and FREE. Got it two days after I called. Called them back and made an appointment to have service done at the Grand. Hope all my experiences with them are as good my first.

See you in Sparta soon,
    CA

3. CharlesR1100

CharlesR1100 TS Member

Taken care of business. Work'n' over-time. That is why K is the best.

4. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Try that with Browning or Beretta!!

5. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

K guns rock

regards from Iowa

Gene

6. 1oz

1oz Member

I emailed Janine @ K International about some screws yesterday she emailed back asking for shipping address free of charge .They have been great to deal with on other times also.

Jim Wallace

7. Highpockets

Highpockets Member

I have visited the factory on many occasions. I did most of my dealings with Jen and she was so so so polite and nice to speak to and very knowledgable. I would never consider shooting a different gun ever. Peace in the Middle East.

8. slowdp

slowdp TS Member

Kreighoff is top knotch. Very responsive and eager to please. I onw 3 80's and 2 32's. Love them all. (all bough used) To be the best, ya gotta act like the best and they do. I just wish I could instill the same work ethic in my guys.

9. zzt

zzt Well-Known Member

I am not a Krieghoff owner and don't aspire to be. Ottsville is very close to our club and our Krieghoff owning members have zero bad to say about their service. I know two shooters whose triggers broke at a Sunday shoot (different times). They each drove them up to Krieghoff on Monday and had them fixed and shooting in time for our regular Tuesday shoot. Both raved about the service and needled us Perazzi owners about the prompt service.

As an aside, we pointed out we could fix our own triggers, on the spot, in less than 2 minutes, and didn't need to drive 50 miles to have someone else do it for us. This landed on deaf ears, naturally.

10. kenf

kenf Active Member

This is great to hear. I am thinking hard about upgrading to the new Special Combo.

11. old pipe

old pipe TS Member

BRAXTON is the MAN!!!
    pineapple

12. Etiquette

Etiquette Member

JCS -- How long did it take to refinish stock and how much?

13. K-80 Jim

K-80 Jim TS Member

I have also received parts at no charge and agree that they are a joy to deal with. A couple of years ago I e-mailed Janine and asked if they could put monthly calenders in the corner of the background pictures. They did it!

Shoot well,

Jim

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.