1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Krieghoff Mod. 32's Wanted

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by skeet_man, Feb 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

how does one tell a cast frame model 32 from a machined frame (i've only seen cast frame k32s mentioned a couple times).

2. Justin L.

Justin L. Member

0   0   0

Where are you located? I have one I might be interested in letting go.

3. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

0   0   0

Just for curiosity sake, why the negativiosity for the cast receiver?....Bob Dodd

4. coltlover

coltlover Member

0   0   0

As long as Mr Dodd has been around, I think he knows the answer to this question. Guess it is worth a bump:~}

5. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

0   0   0

But someone will want to know, eh?

6. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

I would like to know. Bulge

7. peanut gallery

peanut gallery TS Member

0   0   0

8. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

There really is no cutoff nor are the numbers sequential- it wasnt the first 500

It was however about 500 of the first 1000 although there were a handfull spread throughout the second thousand.

The receviers themselves were made on equipment that just wasnt up to the way Germans were used to doing things- that equipment was for the most part shipped over from the US

The parts you find in these receivers often are remington parts

I am not sure if there was any difference in the actual alloy but many of these receivers over the years have been fooled with by different gunsmiths

All of those receivers can be updated but it often requires welding and reboring because the geometry and tolerances werent the same-- it really takes a CNC type process to make them interchange

Hinge pins-- as far as hinge pins- I havent personally seen the smaller hinge pin on the K32s but the Remington 32s had both large and small hinge pins- depending on age

I have actually had a highly engraved Remington converted to K80 parts by Ottsville and it did require the welding and re machining to make this work

regards from Iowa

Gene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.