1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Krieghoff Mod 32 Crown Grade Four Barrel Set-PICS

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by amboy49, Feb 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amboy49

amboy49 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have four 28" Crown Grade skeet ( fixed choke ) Krieghoff barrels. Each barrel has gold filigree at the breach end. Each barrel has the designated gauge/bore in gold numbers on the ventilated rib ramp. i.e. 12, 20, 28 & 410. The 12 ga. barrels are ported (by Krieghoff I believe ) and have Tula chokes. I purchased these barrels from Robert Paxton three years ago. They had never been on a gun. I had them fit to my Krieghoff Model 32 San Remo and they are serial numbered to my gun. 5XXX-1, 5XXX-2, etc. The barrel hangers are engraved. There is not a mark, scratch, dent, ding, or any other issue with any of these barrels. No bluing wear whatsoever. They have a flat tapered rib. I have an americase specifically for these barrels that goes with the set. I will not sell these separately. Price is $5,750 plus shipping. Pictures will be sent to serious buyers. Feel free to contact me - send a pm and I'll provide my phone number and/or email address.

Thanks in advance.

2. amboy49

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

3. amboy49

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Okay,

Let's try some pictures. If nothing else non buyers may appreciate seeing them.

Enjoy and Thanks in advance

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. amboy49

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I'll bump this up. Lowering the price to $5,500 and I'll cover the shipping. The shipping will probably be around $75 due to the weight and the insurance.

Thanks in advance

5. AEST BOSS

AEST BOSS Member

0   0   0

6. Rebel Sympathy

Rebel Sympathy Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

7. sptnclays

sptnclays Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0