1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

krieghoff m-32 What's it worth

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Snooky, May 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snooky

Snooky Member

krieghoff m-32 What

Ran across a model 32 in fair condition. Serial #188. All numbers match on receiver, barrel, and forend iron. I did not take stock off to see if numbers on stock match. 30" barrels marked top 000 and bottom 00 and marked trap. Blueing on barrel and reciever had what I would call normal or less than normal wear for a gun of this age. Wood was red stained 32 wood with a beaver tail forearm and here's the interesting part, the stock was what I would say English. There was no pistol grip, it was straight with a very narrow grip. Checkering looked factory. Top latch was almost center but not quite. Triggers felt o-kay.
    Any K-gun experts have an opinion as to the value of this firearm?

Thanks for the input,
    Snooky

2. ljutic231

ljutic231 TS Member

The low serial # indicates that this is one of the more or less custom guns . they were actually hand built up until about serial # 500.The receiver top tang is different form the after # 500 so the same stocks will not fit.

3. Snooky

Snooky Member

I just talked to Pam at Alamo Sporting and she told me that this gun probably has all Remington 32 parts and just as you said later ser.# 32 wood or k-80 wood would not fit this particular gun.
    If anyone is interested in this gun, it is at Cabella's in Gonzales, La. They were asking $1400.

4. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Run Forest Run ! LOL, Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.