1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Krieghoff Lightweight K-80 Bavaria Skeet Set F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by ZER0_W0LF, May 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZER0_W0LF

ZER0_W0LF TS Member

0   0   0

Hello Gentlemen.

I have here a Krieghoff K-80 Lightweight w/ Matching Krieghoff 4-Barrel Skeet Set Bavaria for sale. If you are a serious competition match skeet/ target shooter or a outdoors sportsman I need not give no details. You already know what it is. The meticulous craftmanship involved is breathtaking. The Gun w/ Barrels have been given a 90% overall rating with a $8700.00 market value. The serial number is 14113 which is a custom artwork Bavaria engraving order in Germany. It was made in 1985 as well. Comes with everything pictured including all original Briley Accesories. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me anytime. I do not know much about shotguns so I will do my best with your questions. I was told by my fathers sporting range proshop to present the shotgun for sale on here so yes I am new here. Thanks for your patience and I look forward to your questions.

My son plays travel baseball and replys will be limited only on weekends from 5/30/09 to 6/28/09. In other words I may or may not be able to contact you on these weekends unless I can use a hotel Business center. If you need more pics or details just ask. If you need my home, cell number or any other info just ask. I have traded and sold on Gunbroker, Snipers Hide and GON.

Oh I forgot to mention I ship only direct to FFL's unless you live in Georgia or otherwise you can meet me and we can schedule a out of state transaction from a local FFL.

Thanks Gents!

I have priced to sell below Used Market Value @ $7800.00

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ZER0_W0LF

ZER0_W0LF TS Member

0   0   0

***Sale Pending***

I will keep other parties involved and waiting in line updated...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

krieghoff k80 bavaria royale