1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Krieghoff KS-5 help

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Uuuuup!, Sep 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uuuuup!

Uuuuup! TS Member

My KS5 ejector broke Sunday. Where would I send this for repair? Or where could I purchase the replacement part?
    Is this a common problem with the KS5? Thank you,

Al

2. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Common, maybe warranted and send it to Krieghoff International!!

3. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

I have a KX-5 and my ejector broke once. I contacted Elmar Bonn at Krieghoff International and mine was a warranteed part. Didn't cost me a dime, but I did the replacement myself. It is quite easy to replace. Elmar will tell you it is going to take some fitting, but mine dropped right in. Call 610-847-5173 and ask for Elmar.

Kevin

4. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

I don't think that is common, but seeing as it is an ejector, Krieghoff may sell you one. Also, there are some factory certified gunsmiths that may sell you one. They are easy to replace, it is just a matter of breaking the monopoly they keep on their parts, without them installing them. Call Krieghoff International, and talk to them, to see what they are willing to do.

If the gun has not been serviced in a while, you may want to just send it in for service, and they may included the new ejector in the price. I doubt it, but you never know.

5. Hank Cross

Hank Cross Member

Do as Bucko says. My KS-5 extractor broke. They billed me for a new one, but gave me a refund when I sent them the broken parts.

Hank Cross

6. Uuuuup!

Uuuuup! TS Member

Thank you to all! I just got off the phone with Elmar Bonn and like mentioned by others, the part is warranted. As simple as sending my part in and they will send a replacement out. If needed quicker, I could pay for it and get a refund when I send the broken part back. Great people and service! Thanks again,

Al

7. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

That is good to know. I was speaking of the liability parts, but that is understandable. With these parts, a .001/inch can make a difference.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

disabling ejectors on a krieghoff ks 5

how do i remove ejectors on my krieghoff ks 5

krieghoff ks-5 service