1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Krieghoff K80 TS O/U Barrel POI Question

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Tom Strunk, Oct 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tom Strunk

Tom Strunk Well-Known Member

I have talked to Tom Wilkinson about this and he says that there is no one hanger that will work for everyone. I have been told by a Kreighoff service person that from the factory they are set up to shoot approximately 70/30 on the bottom barrel and 60/40 to 50/50 on the top. If you look closely where the window is that shows the adjustment lines, you will see (when adjusted properly) a round punch mark, when this mark is centered in the window you are at the factory adjustment.

You will find your best adjustments to be very close to the factory marks, either lower the rib a little (closer to the barrel) for it to shoot a little higher, or raise to shoot lower.

Take out the small front set screw and shoot the gun, adjust the rib adjustment either higher or lower until you are happy with the results, then install the set screw and you have got it !! I have ended up with a #5 hanger in my gun. Also I have been told that the Kreighoff factory will exchange your hanger for another for I believe $25.00, Ph. # 610-847-5173, provided you don't scratch yours up.

Tom Strunk

2. Tom Strunk

Drew, what's going on ??

I did some research on your past posts and looked up your averages. It seems you have been asking how to stay in the gun as you were lifting your head and then you advertised your Kreighoff Trap Special for sale and then sold it.

Now you are asking about hangers, and I told you what you need to know, but why are you asking if you have sold your Kreighoff as you posted??

Tom Strunk

3. Tom Strunk

Drew, now that I see you again have a Kreighoff T/S I will private message you with my cell number. Call me and I will do all I can to help you.

Tom Strunk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.