1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

KRIEGHOFF K80 TRAP SPECIAL PRO-RIB F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by JACK, Jun 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Drew. If you need picture help, holler.

Jack

2. Lyle

Lyle Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I don't know how many of you know Drew. I know him a bit and I would like to tell you all that I have NEVER seen anyone take better care of their firearm than Drew takes care of his. If he says his K-80 is like new, I think you can take that to the bank. I have not seen this particular gun, but have seen other guns that he owns and you cannot tell they have been shot because of his meticulous care for them.

Lyle

3. Lyle

Lyle Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Drew,
    It is true, my friend. I hope you get to feeling better, too.

Have a nice weekend.

Lyle

4. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Hope you sell her but am darn sad its health reasons behind your need to sell...I'm with you on that Drew as I been under the weather awhile myself..hang in there and hoping you are able to get well and back on the line again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

k80 pro rib trap

k80 trap special pro rib

krieghoff k80 pro rib