1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Krieghoff K80 Combo 34/32

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by TrapCrazy, Mar 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

0   0   0

up...

2. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

0   0   0

3. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

0   0   0

Never thought I'd see the day that k80 was going down the road. Especially after the winter we had and the worst of it is well over now. Weather will be breaking within days and now is the time to get in it and don't look back. Work on everything you have to. Can somewhat see your point if your not shooting it but, a gun like that is bought to be shot. Good luck, good shooting ....I wouldn't sell it......unless I really needed the cash.

4. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

0   0   0

Man, I hope your not dissing me. I think you're a likeable guy. I don't even shoot in their two bit winter league. I just shoot there all winter because it's close to the house. The only place that I can say that I can go to and sign up for 4 straight rounds and be in and out in an hour and fifteen minutes. And be home before they even drop the puck for NBC Sunday Hockey.

I don't think I've ever shot with any up and coming PA State Champions there.

They should post the scores of the league here, and post the rules/way they classify there.

5. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

0   0   0

New price and extras for local purchase.....

6. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

0   0   0

7. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

0   0   0

Sunday Morning Bump

8. Hammer1

Hammer1 Active Member

0   0   0

What is the length of pull ?

Is the stock ambidextrous or does it favor a right-hand or left-hand shooter ?

Are the barrels ported ?

9. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

0   0   0

Length of pull is adjustable with the trigger and gracoil. I's say it is between 13 1/2 to 14 7/8. The O/U barrels are angleported. Gun has very slight right hand cast and double palm swell. This gun did win a ham today!

10. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

0   0   0

Bump, Purchase the gun and I'll include the Ham just in time for easter!

11. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

0   0   0

12. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0

How much for just the O/U barrels w/o any choke tubes?

Thanks,

Jon Reitz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.