1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Krieghoff K80 34/32 combo - Sold

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by TrapCrazy, Apr 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

0   0   0

I have a 1998 Krieghoff K80 (standard) 32" step rib O/U barrel (Barrels are engraved on the shoulders and includes a #2 engraved hanger), Includes 3 TI chokes (LIM, Full & Super full) Also includes 2 barrel krieghoff case. In addition I recently had a custom broken clay's top latch (one of only 5 to exist) installed on the K80. Krieghoff said the gun was in very good condition and didn't recommend a service. I have about 600-800 rounds through it since I bought it. The previous owner stated he shot it very little and I have no reason to not believe him based on the condition. Stock has gracoil and is a sporting stock with adj comb with schnable forearm. Nice wood over all. Bluing and nickle in excellent condition. I'd rate both at 95% or better. Also gun is fitted with a pull trigger.

O/U barrels are angle ported

LOP is approximately 13 3/4" to 15"

Pics
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

0   0   0

Up,
    O/U barrels are angle ported as well.

3. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

0   0   0

I'll take the unsingle if its in good condition and still available after you sell the gun. GaryL.

4. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

0   0   0

Looks like you took the part about not selling the unsingle until after the gun is sold out. If you want to sell the unsingle please tell me. GaryL.

5. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

0   0   0

6. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

0   0   0

7. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

0   0   0

ONLY ONE OF FIVE TO EXIST ...? its a top latch in the white not finished.

8. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

0   0   0

Hey I only posted what Krieghoff said. They said they made 5. I could engrave your name on the side and then it would be the only one to exist. :)

9. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

0   0   0

This is what the normal broken clays top latch looks like:

[​IMG]
    Clearly the one on the gun in this ad is different. It has a different finish, and different engraving. I like it. This is a good buy in my opinion.

10. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.