1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Krieghoff K32 Wood Set $500

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by ferlach, Dec 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ferlach

ferlach Member

0   0   0

New condition. Comes with new pad and stock bolt. Price includes shipping within continental US.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ferlach

ferlach Member

0   0   0

High gloss finish. Must be fitted by qualified gunsmith.

3. ferlach

ferlach Member

0   0   0

A fellow member of the forum suggested via PM that price is too high. Well, I spent $450 on refinishing and pad. The stock was new and had old red Krieghoff paint on it.

4. Rebel Sympathy

Rebel Sympathy Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I.K.:
    Well, I'll say this: It is sure pretty.
    Mike

5. ferlach

ferlach Member

0   0   0

Thanks Mike.

6. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

0   0   0

Very nice. Well worth the money. If I did not have a set like it I would gladly pay that. Put it on E-Bay & start at your asking price.

7. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

$450 is a fair price for a re-finish and pad, and it looks like it was done well. Unfortunately, there is not much demand for Model 32 wood and you may own the set for a while. The question is, why invest so much into something that is not mounted on YOUR gun for YOU to enjoy?

8. ferlach

ferlach Member

0   0   0

Well, my Italian friend who was refinishing this stock took soooooooooo long to send it back that by than I had put a K80 on my gun. I could not enjoy it, I hope some else could.

9. ferlach

ferlach Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

refinish red k 32 krieghoff