1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Krieghoff K32 Skeet Shotgun

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by mikey357, May 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikey357

mikey357 Member

0   0   0

Serial Number Range of the K-32? Which Kolar Subgauge Tubes? What CHOKES w/the Kolar Tubes? Thanks....Mike S.
  2. TjayE

TjayE Member

0   0   0

Larry, you need to list this shotgun "For Sale" on Skeetshooters.com After all it is a Skeet gun.
  3. TRW369

TRW369 TS Member

0   0   0

What's the difference, it is still a shotgun? This site can be used for other weapons also. Hope you were just joking!
  4. johnhefley

johnhefley Member

0   0   0

TjayE:

Recently I've bought 2 guns on ts.com - a Browning A-Bolt Medallion .308 and a Citori Lightning Grade 6. I sold a Benelli Montefeltro as well. None of them were trap guns.

Personally, I appreciate the community here, and the available offerings here.

We're all shooting enthusiasts, so the more the merrier, I say!

jh
  5. Hogsan

Hogsan TS Member

0   0   0

Larry,

Where are you located? I would be interested but need to see the gun if possible.

Jim
  6. Hogsan

Hogsan TS Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.