1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Krieghoff K32 or KS5 ???

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by englishupland, Mar 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. englishupland

englishupland Member

Looking to move form my Beretta 687 trap to a Krieghoff...Looks like the K32 and KS5 are about the same price and in my range...Any opinions on the better choice?

2. mnjim

mnjim TS Member

Easy answer, get a combo 32 in O/U, #34 in full, top single. Get one, you regett it. Shoot well. MnJim

3. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

I have one of each and plainly need both. Can't shoot doubles, skeet, 5 stand, wobble, bunker with the KS gun and I prefer the KS gun for singles and Hcp. But, if you're just plain limited to one gun, the O/U will be as close as you can get to an all-in-one package. I know several fine shooters using the M.32 for all games and quite successfully. Both are good guns, the KS gun is a way simpler design....Bob Dodd

4. K80433SC

K80433SC Member

Like Bob, I own both. Sad to say -- BOTH sit in the safe......no longer used. Since purchasing my K80 combo, I've no real need for using different guns.

If you want to shoot doubles, take the previous advice and get yourself a combo K32. Your next quandary becomes whether you prefer 30 or 32-inch O/U barrels.

Another post mentioned the simplicity of internal design of the KS5, versus the 32. Something to consider - should your gun ever need repair, the 32 will be more of a project (and expense) than the KS5.

Ultimately -- only you know what you want from your trap gun. In this case, you can't really make a "bad" choice. Both are great shotguns.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
krieghoff ks5 used trap shotgun

ks5 krieghoff used trap guns