1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Krieghoff K20 Still Looking - Anybody ???

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by cementman, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cementman

cementman Member

Looking to purchase a Krieghoff K20 with minimum 30" barrels, 32" would be better. From a cost standpoint standard engraving would be adequate but upgrade engraving considered if priced right. Three barrel sets also considered.

2. WS

WS Member

Good luck trying to find a used one, duPont has them sometimes, I ended up buying mine new from Jaqua's. Cam gave me a great price that wasn't much higher than used ones go for and it's brand new!

3. WCA RC

WCA RC TS Member

I have a K-20 and may be willing to sell shot less than 500 times nice wood good condition
    Gary

4. Gross Man

Gross Man Member

I have a Super Scroll K-20 that I really love to shoot (pardon the expression) for Skeet. 30" T/F Rib, factory screw in chokes, #3 Sporting stock with schnable forend with upgraded wood, LOP 13 3/4 with Kickeez 301-6-l pad, Dead mule recoil reducer, and 2- barrel Americase. This was done by Chris Maest at Clay Target Sports, and everything is in great shape. The only reason I would part with this gun is to trade up to annother K-20 (Parcours with 3 barrels). If you are seriously interested, I can call Chris and try to figure the deal. - Billy

5. WCA RC

WCA RC TS Member

Ok guys I will try to get some picts taken in the next couple of days and get E-mails off to both of you.

Gary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.