1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Krieghoff K 80

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Gunzup, Oct 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunzup

Gunzup Member

0   0   0

Gentlemen,

As my shooting interests have changed to BR rimfire, I need to sell two 12 gauge K 80 shotguns to fund a custom rimfire rig. I have two complete standard grade K 80 receivers, 28" fixed skeet with Briley Ultimate Ultralight screw ckoked tube set, 30" ported screw choked barrel with Briley 20 gauge tube, 30" factory choked barrel and a 32" Top Line ported screw choked barrel. I have several stocks including a number 5 and number 6 factory stock and a Midas grade as well as a Precision Fit stock with a K-80 grip. Numerous extra chokes both factory and Briley are available for the choked 12 gauge barrels. All of the guns and barrels are housed in two Americase cases. Both guns have been serviced and barrels fitted by Earnest Marlette and everything is in fine shape. I prefer to sell the entire package in a FTF deal in the Carolinas but will part out and ship once the receivers are sold. Firm package price is $16,500 plus any freight. Photos are available for serious buyers and I can be reached by cell at 919-730-1782. Please leave a message and phone number and I will return your call if I'm not available when you call.

A W Jeffreys

2. JRW

JRW Member

0   0   0

ttt

3. Gunzup

Gunzup Member

0   0   0

Lots of interest and photos sent to those that requested. Don't wait too late as this is good stuff, fairly priced.
    A W

4. Huntin'Fool

Huntin'Fool Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

what are the serial numbers on the recievers?

5. Gunzup

Gunzup Member

0   0   0

Oldest receiver is 2187XX and newer is 0304xx. Both in excellent condition with pull, pull triggers.
    A W

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.