1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Krieghoff K-80 Parcours Special Kolar AAA tubeset

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by dimapower, Jul 14, 2013.

1. dimapower

dimapower Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Bought this nice Parcours Sepecial Skeet K-80 from Great Lakes a few months ago. It is in very good condition per the pictures - not much mileage in light of SN-range - as you can see from the barrel lock-up and overall condition. S/N 26XXX. Paid more than my listing price, but selling as I'm working on a different K-gun project. Only change from when I purchased a few months ago is the hand-rubbed oil sporting stock 14 -3/8 LOP, very slight right-hand cast, right hand palm swell, adjustable comb. Very nice figuring and in excellent condition - much better than the stock that was on it (other stock had significant scratches). Would consider parting out this stock for $1500.

28" Barrels, Factory Choke Tubes, Kolar AAA sub-gauge tubes. Nasco case. $10,200 OBO.

Jon

dimapower at gmail dot com

IMG_5070_zpsa3e5b847.jpg

<br><br> IMG_5069_zpsa16aa3f9.jpg
    <br><br> IMG_5068_zps4b835970.jpg
    <br><br> IMG_5067_zps27f7abaa.jpg
    <br><br> IMG_5071_zpseecf329d.jpg
    <br><br> stockleft_zps7afb3c62.jpg
    <br><br> stockright_zpse6120ef6.jpg

2. dimapower

dimapower Member

Rating - 100%