1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Krieghoff K-80 FOR SALE

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by fri, Apr 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fri

fri Member

0   0   0

Dr.K please give me a call I would like to speak to you about your K80.
    Thank you Fritz 616 446 1401

2. Buckdeerdown

Buckdeerdown TS Member

0   0   0

Dr. K, I'm interested in your k-80. I wanted to know if you had any interest in a trade plus cash. I have a Winchester 101 Trap 3 barrel set ( 32" Single I.M., 32" Single Full, and 32" Over/Under I.M. and Full) all with original forearms and case. I also have a Cynergy Classic Trap Combo, 34"/32" with 5 Browning Midas extended chokes, all tools and original equipment ( 3 Gold triggers, Cynergy metal 2 bbl case, Cynergy soft case, chokes, etc.). The gun was bought new in January with the Unsingle having 800 rounds through it and the o/u has 200. The stock has the adjustable cone with a kick ez but pad. If you have any interest you can contact me at (609) 402-7633. Thanks, Jason

3. GTI-Tom

GTI-Tom Member

0   0   0

Would you please email more pictures. Thanks

4. Bert Weyland

Bert Weyland TS Member

0   0   0

were is this beautiful gun located? is it right or left hand

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
fritz 616-446-1401