1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Krieghoff International service

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by TjayE, May 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TjayE

TjayE Member

I need to mention the excellent customer service I recently received from Krieghoff International, Ottsville PA.

While shooting doubles at an ATA registered tournament (Carney Gun Club, Baltimore, MD) my K-80 failed to cock the upper barrel hammer. I finished the doubles event with another shooters K-gun. Now I am preregistered in a ATA tournament the following three day week end at the Keystone Open and no doubles gun. I called Krieghoff @ Ottsville and told them my story. I talked to Don Baughman, service manger, early Monday morning and Don said they were very busy and his gunsmiths were booked solid for the next two week. After a little discussion with Don, he ask me if I could bring the gun in the next day (Tuesday) at noon. I made the three hour trip to Ottsville and Don (personally) repaired my K-80 during his lunch break. I call that 'Service beyond Customer Expectation'. Thank You Don and Thank You Krieghoff.

Don gave me a tour of their facilities and I met most of the employees. I was very impressed with their operations. Tom E.

2. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Try that with any other manufacturer!!

3. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Hard to beat K-Gun service---sjb---

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.