1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Krieghoff International Kudos

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JimmyP, Nov 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JimmyP

JimmyP TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    I just want to let folks know one of the better reasons to choose a K-Gun. I sent my K-80 top single to Braxton to check the POI out for me. I patterned it and it was shooting low and I wanted to get it to shoot 100% high. I called and talked to Braxton and he said he was going to send a UPS driver out to pick it up and ship it. I boxed it up and the UPS guy came and picked it up. It got there yesterday and he called me this morning and said that it was indeed shooting too low for that model. He put a new rib on it and is sending it back to me no charge. I should have it by the weekend and will go shoot it and see how I like it. He told me if it was unsatisfactory to give him a call and we would start the process over. They are sending me the old pattern and the new pattern with the barrel. Doing business like they do will keep me a customer for life. You can't get that type of service from many other gun companies. My thanks go out to them and I will tell all my friends. Thanks again Krieghoff

2. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Sep 14, 2008
    I remember my first Krieghoff. It shot probably 150% high on the LOW setting. The dealer I purchased it from said that's the way they were. I took it into the Krieghoff building and showed it to Norbert. He looked down the barrel and asked in the back room if they still had the new barrel they had brought with them. They did and they brought it out. Norbert looked down it and told the gunsmith to fit it to my action. After the fitting was complete, he told me to take it out and try it. When it shoot perfect I took it back and Norbert simply said "I will trade you".

Later, when I spoke with a longtime respected Krieghoff gunsmith, he figured the seller of the gun had tried to backbore the barrel and had not done it right getting it off center. This likely accounted for the .047 thousands restriction and the high pattern. He said Norbert could see the problem and simply replaced the barrel. Krieghoff supported me that day and has ever since. I have been very happy with each and every purchase I have made of a Krieghoff shotgun.

It does not surprise me others have experienced this great service.

Mark Zauhar
  3. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2006
    Nashville Tn
    Truly, they are the Gold Standard for customer service.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.