1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

******KRIEGHOFF FPREARM NEEDED******

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Big Dave, Nov 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

0   0   0

Some may remember, in the spring of 08, I painted a model 32 Krieghoff stock and forearm pink so I could get a young lady started shooting. Tuesday night I spoke with her sister and I amy be able to get her started, if I can put together the right gun. I have the gun but need a forearm I can paint, I have an old model 32 stock but no forearm and don't want to paint a $150+ forearm. If anyone has an old one they are willing to part with please post here, PM or email me. Condition is not important, I can do any needed repairs before painting. Thank you

<a href="http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f326/dancingbear12/?action=view┬Ąt=HPIM0172.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Erin's gun

2. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I've got several, 50 bucks delivered

3. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

0   0   0

Thanks Joe, I need a name and address to send a check to, how many do you want to part with? I'm afraid this may start a trend, at our club.

4. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Big dave, check your PM. I've got 3 M32 fe and one K80 Schnable, and a M32 trap stock, none m/c with adjusters, make a good try stock.

5. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

0   0   0

Thanks Joe I PM'd you back.

The pink Krieghoff girl wanted a rifle, I asked her if she wanted it pink also, she said no she wanted it purple with pink polka dots. SO..............

<a href="http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f326/dancingbear12/?action=view&current=HPIM0227.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Erin's rifle

6. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

0   0   0

I want to thank everyone for the tremendous response. I have several on the way. I'll post pictures of the finished gun.

Thanks again,

Big Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.