1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Krieghoff barrel value

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by fenoc, Oct 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fenoc

fenoc Member

Can anyone tell me what a Krieghoff Model 32 Vandalia rib single barrel is worth? It is 32 inch fixed full, rebuilt by Krieghoff International a few years ago and only shot around 5 or 600 shells after that. When it was rebuilt it was reblued and the only marks are the typical ones from putting the for-end on so i would rate it at 95% or better. Lastly it is a 4000 serial number If that matters or not. I believe it should be worth around 1200 but I'm not really sure.

Also does anyone know what Model 32 28 inch 20 gauge barrels from a 4 barrel set are selling for now? I was half thinking of getting a set someday down the road.

Thanks,
    Ian D.

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Vandalia ribbed barrel

Not many 32 inche single barrels and I can actually say I dont think I have ever seen one

What are the actual bore and choke measurements?

Pictures? and Picture of it on the gun from the top

Thanks

gene

3. fenoc

fenoc Member

I don't have a camera around but the bore is .735 and the choke is 32 thousandths and i know for sure that it hasn't been cut as my grandpa bought it new from Allems in the eighties when Allem was selling off all of his Model 32 inventory. The rib is the same width as a standard rib and the only difference is that it is an eighth of an inch taller all the way down.

Ian

4. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

I would say then that it should be worth around 950-1050 assuming like 95 percent or better condition

It would be worth more but it is a 32 inch

That is my opinion- and those vandalia ribbed barrels are nice I think

Regards from Iowa

Gene

5. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Allem has a few 34" Vandalia barrels left he'll part with for around $1,800. 32" Vandalia Single barrels were made in small quantities. I sold a few complete new 32's in that configuration many years ago. That said, I'd say Gene is about on the money as to value!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.