1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Krieghoff 2009 Gun of the Year

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by 800Shotgun.com, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 800Shotgun.com

800Shotgun.com TS Member

0   0   0

<a href="http://www.greatlakessportingarms.com/" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://www.greatlakessportingarms.com/" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><a href="http://www.greatlakessportingarms.com/" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><a href="http://www.greatlakessportingarms.com/glsa-store.htm" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><a href="http://www.greatlakessportingarms.com/about.htm" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><a href="http://www.greatlakessportingarms.com/contact_us.php" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><a href="http://www.greatlakessportingarms.com/" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<br>

<h1 style="color:#736934">A K-80 Gun of the Year<br><span class="glsa">GLSA# Gun of the Y</span></h1>

<hr size=1>

Condition: new coming soon<br>Retail / New: $100,000.00<br>Case: Fitted leather<br>Drop in Heel: 2 3/4" MC Effect<br>Drop in Comb: 1 5/8"x 2 1/4" - 1 1/4" x 1 7/8" Adj.<br>Length of Pull: 14 3/4"<br>Wood Grade: Crown Plus<br>Stock Type: custom #3<br>Options: carved wood<br>Choke Type: Titanium Choke Tube (5 included)<br>Rib Type: 10mm x 6mm Tapered Flat<br>Barrel Length: 32"<br>Serial Number: 100000<br>Type: Sporting, featured<br>

[​IMG]<p align=justify>New coming soon the 2009 Krieghoff Gun of the Year a K-80 engraved by Jana Schilling. has 32" Sporting barrels and custom carved wood will have some of the original design sketched and the Krieghoff Gun of the Yaer Certificate signed by Jana Schilling & Dieter Krieghoff and comes in a custom Oak and leather fitted case. This is might be called the gun of the year bu I think you will agree that this is a gun of a lifetime..<br><br><i><hr />Thank-you for looking at Great Lakes Sporting Arms, we are a Factory Authorized Krieghoff, Perazzi, Kolar and Blaser Full Service Dealer and includes your first Annual Service on ALL New Shotguns we sell. If you would like more information about this or any other fine gun be sure to go to www.800shotgun.com Availible soon only from Great Lakes Sporting Arms the Krieghoff 2009 Gun of the Year engraved by Jana Schilling MSRP $100,000.00</p>

<hr size=1>
    <h2>Product Images</h2>

[​IMG]
    <br><br>[​IMG]
    <br><br>[​IMG]
    <br><br>[​IMG]
    <br><br>[​IMG]
    <br><br>[​IMG]
    <br><br>[​IMG]

<br>
    <p align="center" style='text-align:center;line-height:12.0pt;background:#9A0202;'><span style='font-size:8.5pt;font-family:"Verdana", "sans-serif";color:#C9B571;'><span class="yshortcuts" id="lw_1222460331_0">Great Lakes</span> Sporting Arms</span><span style='font-size:8.5pt;font-family:"Verdana", "sans-serif";color:#C9B571;'><br>
    8585 PGA Drive, Suite 104<br>
    Walled Lake, MI 48390<br>
    Phone:248-313-9546 <br>
    Fax:248-313-9547<br>
    Email: <a rel="nofollow" href="mailto:info@greatlakessportingarms.com" target="_blank"><span style='
    color:white;text-decoration:none;'>info@greatlakessportingarms.com</span></a></span>
    <br><br>
    <span class="MsoNormal" align="center" style='text-align:center;line-height:12.0pt;background:#9A0202;'><span style='font-size:8.5pt;font-family:"Verdana", "sans-serif";color:#C9B571;'><span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Search New Guns</span>
    |
    <span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Search Used Guns</span>
    |
    <span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Sold Guns</span>
    |
    <span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>About Us</span>
    |
    <span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Contact Us</span>
    |
    <span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Home</span>
    | <span style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Site Map</span><br>
    <span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Benelli</span>
    | <span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Beretta</span>
    | <span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Blaser</span>

| <span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Perazzi</span>
    | <span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Krieghoff</span>
    | <span style='
    color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Kolar</span>
    | <span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Merkel</span>
    </span>
    </span>

<br><span style='font-size:8.5pt;font-family:"Verdana", "sans-serif";color:#C9B571;'>&copy; Copyright 2008 Great Lakes Sporting arms, all rights
    reserved. <br>
    Designed by: <span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>1EZ Consulting Services, Inc. </span>
    <br>

</p>

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

2. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

0   0   0

Discount for two?

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

It'll be for sale on the GA front page for $3500 with the same pictures. the owner will be from Texas, Florida, or Arizona and he will not accept calls. Just send money.

PM to you Kurt.

Jack

4. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Very, very NICE.

Don

5. jonese

jonese TS Member

0   0   0

Will it BLOW UP!?!?

6. Stu Pidash

Stu Pidash TS Member

0   0   0

A $100K gun and it needs an adjustable comb? I would think if somebody were to spend that amount of jing that it would get a custom fitting and not need to be a off the shelf adjustability to fit anyone and everyone type of gun but it is a WOWZER of a weapon.

7. 800Shotgun.com

800Shotgun.com TS Member

0   0   0

Stu,
    If the purchaser wants a Custom Stock to his exact dimensions, I will personally meet him at Ottssville and we will do a custom fit custom stock no problem...

We can even turn this into a Trap Special dare I say...

Thanks
    Kurt

8. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

0   0   0

I am almost certain I am going to win the Penna. Powerball Lottery this week and I am going to buy that gun!! ........Uncle Sam,Pa.

9. 800Shotgun.com

800Shotgun.com TS Member

0   0   0

ttt for your enjoyment

10. englishupland

englishupland Member

0   0   0

When are you going to have that around??...I'd like to head down and see it....

Need some gun glide while I'm there.

11. 800Shotgun.com

800Shotgun.com TS Member

0   0   0

I should have it with-in a month, I saw it two weeks ago while I was in Germany.

Thanks
    Kurt

12. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Beautiful!

Matt

13. K80Dude

K80Dude Member

0   0   0

The K80 I want is the gun of the year from a couple of years ago. It is the one with the Bald Eagles. It has to be the nicest gun I have ever seen pics of. I wish I won a big lottery I would own a few of the different gun's of the year from Krieghoff, they are always amazing!

14. headhunter

headhunter Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I hope I don't go blind.....

15. englishupland

englishupland Member

0   0   0

I'll give you a shout in a couple weeks..I have to come down and get some stuff for the Krieghoff, and would like to see that...Wasn't Joe Rundell the engraver of the Krieghoff gun of the year last year or 2 years ago? He lives here in the area.

16. kenny larson

kenny larson Guest

0   0   0

very beautiful

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

armes krieghof

engraving shot gun krieghoff imagenes

joe rundell guns

krieghoff k80