1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kreighoff KS-5

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by 4xFergi, Jan 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4xFergi

4xFergi Member

0   0   0

For Sale: Kreighoff KS-5, 34" Barrel (New), Fixed Full Choke, Kickeez Recoil Pad, Breako Stock Reducer Weight, Aluminum Case, Second Set of Wood (Adjustable Stock), Brilley Choke Tubes & Wrench (Barrel needs tapped for tubes). Gun just completly gone thru. Here's the deal on barrel. I sent gun in to have serviced and they called me saying my KS-5 had a older style rib and offered a new barrel with new style rib. The only thing they would not do it tap it for brilley choke tubes which were in old barrel. Figured new barrel for free why not! As far as second set of wood, I bought off of Gun Broker auction. Wood is actually off a KX-5, stock fits great but forearm will not work. Very pretty set of wood. Clean gun and would be glad to answer any other questions. Will trade for Beretta 687 or 682 34" combo. $2600.00 + shipping to your FFL or Best Offer. Call Darin at (805)928-8057
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 4xFergi

4xFergi Member

0   0   0

3. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

0   0   0

will you sell the kx wood set alone??