1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kreighoff K-80 with o/u, single, and sporting brls

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by EWCshooter03, Mar 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EWCshooter03

EWCshooter03 TS Member

0   0   0

I am looking for a new trap singles, doubles, skeet and sporting clays gun all in one. I have heard good reviews of the Kreighoff but with being in collage as most of you know i have very limited funds. I am planning on shooting at the collage level for the next two years and then continuing after collage in ATA and also traveling for sporting clays and skeet. If you can help me or have sugestions on other guns that my suit me better please let me know.
    Thanks for any help
    Anthony Cannia

2. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

how much are you looking to spend? I have seen used, "like new" Krieghoff K80 sporting guns, 09 and 08 production years, sell for $7000 to $7500 on gunbroker recently (within the last month and a half).

3. pheasantmaster

pheasantmaster Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

If your in school and $ are important, then why not take alook at Berettas and Brownings? They will deliver same end result.

Also in the next two years, see if they can help you learn to spell where your at (ie college).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.