1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

kreighoff k-80 releases

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by beaker100, Nov 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beaker100

beaker100 Member

0   0   0

as with the rest of the country it has been SLOW around here sence the missouri fall handicap in early october. let us see if we can get anyone to spend some money!

i will install double release triggers in k-80's for $450.00. this offer is limited to k-80 recievers that have the release hammers already installed. for several years most k-80 have these hammers in them from the factory.this offer includes return shipping to the lower 48 states. this is a limited time offer subject to change at any time.

thank you doug hubbart (573)286-9905 jd28hd@aol.com

2. beaker100

beaker100 Member

0   0   0

a friend suggested i include some picts

<a href="http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii166/jd28hd/?action=view&current=releasetriggersk-80004.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

right side k-80 release

i do not a left side picture in my files. thanks for the suggestion and thanks for looking. doug

3. phirel

phirel TS Member

0   0   0

I am glad to see that the E-clips have been replaced by pins. I always believed the E clips were a weak link in the K-80 design.

Pat Ireland

4. beaker100

beaker100 Member

0   0   0

hi pat, i agree. those pins are available from 100 straight / bruce bowen in sturgis, sd. i use them in all my conversions. doug

5. beaker100

beaker100 Member

0   0   0

all right how about double release triggers installed in k-80's that allready have the release hammers in them sale price $400.00 delivered to the lower 48 states. doug hubbart gunsmith (573)286-9905 jd28hd@aol.com

6. beaker100

beaker100 Member

0   0   0

hi bc, i bought out bruce bowen release triggers. bruce makes the parts for me and heat treats the parts in a computer controlled oven. i am not sure what metal he uses but i can find out. thanks for looking doug

7. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I have a couple of Doug's triggers and he does great work. One of the top trigger men in the country. He also fixed a junk job done by Kemmerly so that I no longer have a problem. Miss seeing him and that old dog at the Grand.

Don

8. beaker100

beaker100 Member

0   0   0

hi big don, i miss the shoots too. i might be able to hit a few shoots around the mid west next summer. i have the shop about set up now and i am thinking that motorhome needs to get warmed up! thanks for the kind words. doug

<a href="http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii166/jd28hd/?action=view&current=doug004.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

the usual suspects. that is honig on the left and chopper on the right.

9. antidote

antidote TS Member

0   0   0

Ugly dogs !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.