1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kreighoff Choke tubes FS.......

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dbls_champ, Mar 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbls_champ

dbls_champ TS Member

What do the letters VAD stand for?

2. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Can't wait for the comedians on here to come up w/ the answer to that question!

3. dynapro

dynapro TS Member

Sir - I am interested in this set. I have sent an email to discuss. Thanks.

Four Kreighoff Factory choke tubes as new - #0, #1, #1+, and a #3 $45 each would like to sell all as a set.

4. biff

biff Active Member

Dbles champ, from what I understand it stands for Vanadium Nitride, a compound used in making steel which gives superior preformance in strength, wear and heat resistance and to lend itself for precise machining dimensions and tolerances. When broken down into laymans language, it means "at least 2 more targets per 100!". I found that to be very true and only surpassed by the lone Titanium Modified choke tube.....good for at least 3 more targets per 100! Sounds about right, Huh? Biff

5. biff

biff Active Member

The Comp-n-chokes are sold, thanks for looking. Biff

I will sell the Titanium for $85 to first poster and $160 for the set of Factory Kreighoff tubes.

6. biff

biff Active Member

Titanium tube sold pending funds. Thanks

7. biff

biff Active Member

Titanium tube on it's way to buyer. The 4 factory as new tubes still for sale; Price reduced to $150 for all. Thanks, John Payne

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.