1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Krauthammer on Obama's rising approval rating

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by mrskeet410, Dec 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Krauthammer on Obama

'"It is and I don't think it can be explained by anything that the president has done in a positive way," syndicated columnist Charles Krauthammer said about President Obama's rising approving ratings. "I think it's explicable by two things. The first is the ridiculous way that the Republicans have conducted themselves in the Congress, particularly in the last couple weeks where they were given a victory early on and they kicked it away and achieved really nothing in terms of cutting spending or any of their real objectives, but suffered politically, making Obama look like at least a grown-up."

"And second, I think, is the year-long, almost year-long exposure now to a weak Republican field. The fact that Santorum is the last standing alternative. Think how this has gone. Trump, Bachmann, Perry, then Cain, then Newt, who is really in decline now. Ron Paul, who is on the accent, but he not electable, and now Santorum. Every single alternative is going to get a try or looks like it will get a try because the field is not happy with -- or the electorate in large part is not happy with Romney. He's stable, he's sober, but he's considered ideologically suspect," he said.

"Imagine if you had a race with a Mitch Daniels, with a Paul Ryan, Christie, Jindal and others. Senator Thune. It would have had a completely different complexion. And I think with some of the embarrassing candidates like Cain, and others along the way, it made the president who is by, by who he is, presidential, look better. And I think that explains the reason his numbers are up. He's been a passive observer of this. And the Republicans in Congress and also in this race have not actually distinguished themselves," Krauthammer concluded'

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/12/28/krauthammer_embarrassing_candidates_making_obama_look_presidential.html

2. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

This girl's ability to cut and paste is truly remarkable. Funny how she has the time to do this but refuses to identify the "whites only" gun club she resigned from. How about it Mrs. Keet- come clean.

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Proof that Mrs Keet is real:
    grntitan_2009_2503100.jpg

4. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Again from Krauthammer -

"Imagine if you had a race with a Mitch Daniels, with a Paul Ryan, Christie, Jindal and others. Senator Thune. It would have had a completely different complexion."

Any of those would have been great candidates and a great president. And very appealing the the majority of voters. All have good, proven track records of fiscal conservatism and responsibility. But the GOP has chosen an insane primary and debate format that drives sensible folks like that from the race.

5. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

None of them would be any good because they all belong to your imaginary "whites only" gun club.

6. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

I didn't know Babe Ruth had a grand daughter.

7. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Mr Skeet has no credibility.

8. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Have no fear, i accidentally deleted Mrs Keet's picture but here it is again.
    grntitan_2009_2503100.jpg

9. kolar1000

kolar1000 TS Member

Please, gentlemen, do not respond to this nit-wits thread.

10. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

In the first debates nobody would throw trash at each other and that is why Newt jumped out ahead. Appears that was not the man fox wanted. They keep pushing and pushing for Romney to throw trash so the media (Fox) would not have to go look for it. Now it looks like they could throw the hole damn election or appear that way.
    It piss me off when the media tries to make out like a guy that as been married several times is unworthy. The you have people like slick Willie Clinton with goat stains on Lowensky dress. Hell I imagine is is in the archives of the Clinton Library. I couldn't type enough on here tonight of all the sex scandles of Kennnedys. Or the purverted Johnson prefer to walk around naked on airforce one. Even among his own kids.
    So lets get real. I don't give a damn who laid who. I want someone who isn't trying to bend the American over and prod us when we are looking another direction. Wild bill

11. Brian in Oregon

LBJ walked around naked on AF1? That's a disturbing mental image.

12. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Premature, like a lot of things. Try again.

13. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Mr Skeet 410, go to newsmax.com and read the Gallop pole reporting "obama's job rating plummets" they reported today the new figures is 41% approve 50% disapprove. It's only going to get worse when gas and diesel prices rise due to Iran threatening to shut down the straits of Hormuz for any new sanctions that effect Iranian oil exports. There calling barry's bluff even though Iran is no match for our 5th. fleet that's not too far away from the straits.

14. Brian in Oregon

Anyone who thinks Obama's ratings are going up is delusional.

15. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Brian you are right. But the media is still going to try and delousianlize the the dumbfounded. Wild Bill

16. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Copy.............paste................*yawn*

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.