1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kostas gives anti-gun half-time speech

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by BustClays, Dec 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BustClays

BustClays Member

At halftime of tonights Cowboy vs Eagles game Bob Kostas said, (regarding the suicide of KS Chief player) "If handguns weren't available both he and his girlfriend, mother of his child, would be alive tonight." What garbage! BTW, before he said that, he also said that handguns do not enhance ones personal safety. He should stick to football so he can learn when to punt and when to go for it!

2. StonewallRacing

StonewallRacing Well-Known Member

Libs at their finest... It is a very tragic event, but I disagree with his message 100%.

SW

3. BustClays

BustClays Member

Big Ditto.

4. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Typical liber loser- he sounded a lot like the ts.com site libtards.

5. Coyote 270

Coyote 270 Member

He read it from this article from this morning, almost word for word. Also, read all the replies to this idiots attempt at Journalism.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/jovan-belcher-kansas-city-chiefs-murder-suicide-tragedy-girlfriend-self-leave-orphan-daughter-why-still-playing-sun day-120112

6. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Costas, is a left wing liberal puke.

He should stick with what he knows best - entertaing crap that really doesn't matter - sports. He is good at that.

7. 637g

637g TS Member

The state of Wy had a woman stabbed, her boyfriend shot abd killed with a bow and arrow. Then the assailant killed himself by stabbing himself. I guess knives and bow and arrows are nest on the list.

8. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Why are you watching at halftime?

9. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

10. beretta1340

beretta1340 TS Member

Kostas is a boob that does not have an original thought of his own. If you watch his work he constantly reading lines . He should stick to old baseball pieces and Olympic human interest pieces.

11. BustClays

BustClays Member

Sorry to be taken for a troll. I was actually surfin' Trapshooters and happened to hear it out of my one good ear and it bothered me. I thought that I could still share an opinion here w/o having to be PC. Hope that's still the case. Not trying to stir anything up.

12. BustClays

BustClays Member

Thanks, appreciate and agree.

13. JH

JH Well-Known Member

Open your Eyes!

The anti-gun avalanche starts with small snowballs rolling off the mountain top...if you have been paying attention, you would notice the increasing airtime the liberal media is giving anyone who is a victim of "gun crime" (to them the guns not the guys pulling the triggers go around riding at night shooting people)....big city mayors who cannot control urban criminal gangs blame the guns not the gangs....self-defense cases are also grouped under "gun crime" issues.....it is coming....all they need is one more emotional moment to create the buzz and the uproar to ram through their anti-gun agenda....

It is not matter of if, it is a matter of when....the anti-gunners are bidding their time....it is coming....

Most big city dwellers voted for Obama and given their gang-banger crime infested neighborhoods, they think only police should possess guns....Obama represents big cities and their perspective......If you voted for Obama, or, did not vote...or, worse, pissed your vote away on an unelectable third party candidate, you contributed to the upcoming gun bans......Enjoy!

P.S. Maybe Kostas should have included crossbows and knives, given the recent mayhem in Casper, Wyoming.

14. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Obama set the agenda during the debates about how we need to "control" assault weapons and handguns. Now the lapdogs and useful tools are rushing to support that.

15. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

Obama set the agenda during the debates about how we need to "control" assault weapons and handguns. Now the lapdogs and useful tools are rushing to support that.

LIKE HE SAID.
    American voters put Obama BACK IN OFFICE....we all know he has a life-long agenda to destroy the Second Amendment. We have to expect this ramped up effort to only get worse now that he has no need to worry about re-election and his myrmidons in media WILL ABSOLUTELY, and Gleefully lead the charge for him. Can't wait to see his next pick for the Supreme Court.....!!!! You only THOUGHT you have a Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms. Under the OBAMA COURT...You're about to learn just how WRONG you've been.

16. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

I need to find a copy of "The Armed Citizen" the NRA compilation of articles from the mostly Liberal rags. Maybe two. I would like to send one to Kostas, and the other to "Big Ears". That book explains the good that guns have done. Like I said mostly reprints from liberal newspapers. Not that it would make a difference in their mostly medeocre lives, but at least it would be an attempt to educate them.

Chuck

17. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

The Idiots just dont get it. They outlaw guns and the crooks will still have them Look at the crime in chicago. Funny how when a sports star does something stupid everyone just cant wait to blame the gun.Maybe start a football boycot. dont watch any gane that has kostas on it Contact the network and complain. Start a petition to get him fired or make him give a public apology.

18. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Kostas should've told the truth. Many overpaid athletes and sports announcers live in a fantasy, unrealistic world and are coddled and butt kissed to the point that they can't handle real life.

19. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Ban football.

in 2001 there were 413,620 football injuries to schoolchildren, and between 1982 and 2002 there were 22 deaths of schoolchildren.

Ban football. For the children.

20. crusha

crusha TS Member

Tell it to OJ's wife.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.