1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Korea wants to bomb Austin

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by coyote1234, Mar 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coyote1234

coyote1234 Member

North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un has threaten to bomb several U.S. cities including Austin, Texas. BOY (and I do mean BOY), you have picked the wrong sleeping dog to kick! Quoting one of our favorite sons Ron White, "If you kill, we will kill you back. It is our POLICY".

Mr. President, you want to take away my semi-auto "assault weapon"? Here is a clear example of a wacko with a 20 kiloton assault weapon. Grow some balls and protect the entire nation.

Nuke um all. Let God sort them out.

2. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

Isn't Austin kinda like the San Francisco of Texas?

Maybe we can retaliate just for hitting the others and consider Austin a gimme??

3. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Kiv, yes it is the land of the liberals, as they say "Keep Austin Weird"

4. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

They need to rename him Dennis the Menace. He doesn't have anything to reach the States. Send Rodman to N. Korea permenantly.

5. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

That could be a bad thing or a good thing. I guess it depends on how you feel about Austin.

6. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Austin is pretty much like all other capitols, if they vanished everything would run better

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I was talking with a friend just yesterday about the threat this moron Kim poses, Obama will probably go on another vacation if and when it happens ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

8. coyote1234

coyote1234 Member

This mentally ill moron wants to nuke TEXAS. I don't care if it is Austin, Dallas, Lubbock, Amarillo, or El Paso. This SOB has threatened the Republic of Texas. The President says he wants to protect citizens from assault weapons. It is time for Obama to invoke "stand your ground" and excise this boil from the from the butt of the planet. No B-2's, no drones, it is time for every B-52 in our arsenal to turn North Korea into a waffle. They need to see us coming and know in advance who obliterated their society. Then maybe Iran and Syria will remove their heads from their orifices and shape up.

9. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

The sanctions must have gotten to his Johnny Walker Black supply.

10. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Stupid, sheltered, spoiled, fat little man with a bad haircut. 28 years old and surrounded by military hardliners. When will he say "give us money"?

11. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Send Homeland Security over to N.Korea. They have 2.9 Billion rounds of ammo.

12. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

I know that hearing such things from the mentally challenged North Korean dictator and it sort of makes you want to bomb the whole country into oblivion BUT: Think about those poor people in North Korea who have to live under this cretin. The fact is that North Korea does not produce enough food for its own people. North Koreans are almost universally shorter than South Koreans due to generations of malnutrition. Also, Kim Jung Un is obviously a fugurehead for the generals who are the ones really in charge. How does this ever change? I don't really know unless the North Korean people themselves rise up and even then, the Chinese would step in to keep the Generals in power. I cannot see how this can come to a good end.

13. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

All bsing aside, something needs to be done about this clown. If this clown gets nukes and the means to deliver it, then Japan will want nukes, S Korea will want nukes, Vietnam, etc.........

Same way with Iran. If Iran gets a nuke, how would you like to be Saudi Arabia, Egpty, Libya, Kuwait? If those crazy Shitite Muslims in Iran have one you are going to want to have one.

14. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Let's give them all short range models, sit back and watch the fireworks!

15. drgondog

drgondog Member

If there was some way NK could spare UT with the pre-emptive attack, maybe we could nuke SF as retaliation?

16. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Shannon you cracked me up on that one. I just spit a mouthfull of my good Blantons all over my laptop

17. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

If they promised to only nuke San Fran most people on this site would donate money to help pay for the expense.

18. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

Between all the enemies of the USA, it is possible that someone may make something available to that inbreed little nutjob. And I have no reservation that he will actually do it. Take a look at all the 2nd and 3rd generation kings and dictators in history, They were all nuts.

19. TF

TF Active Member

Our government needs to send this little piss ant a lump of charcoal and tell him to study it closely. If one American soul is injured by him this is the future of his country. Stress that his last memory before his trip down under will be the start of the big flash of light. Sorry about the innocents but one American is worth more than all of them to us.

20. Bwana64

Bwana64 Member

I live in Texas, and they can have Austin. Will they hit San Fran, Chicago, and Detroit while they're at it please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.