1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Koran Burning effect

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by wolfram, Feb 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

So the effect of Koran burning is illiteracy?

2. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Could you repeat that for the folks on the west coast?

3. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Periods, commas, and sentances are a good thing.

4. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Gentlemen:

I'm guessing our friend copper is p!ssed about the events reported in the Fox News article linked above. The story has appeared in a number of news outlets. The Fox article is the most recent update.

It remains to be seen what was burned and why. I would hope that copper's son and others in theatre aren't in any additional jeopardy as the result of something stupid. However, the aftermath makes it difficult for Whoopee and her bovine co-hosts on The View to pretend these lunatics are something other than what they are.

sissy

5. RWT

RWT Well-Known Member

Cooper,

serious subject,

but you always make me smile, it's sometimes like a crossword puzzle.

6. copper

copper Member

Well I worry every day about my son, then something like this happens and he is over there . Will not happen again . Every morning I watch news for what going on when I saw this all I could think was how much more dangerous it will be for my son Yes . Because I can,t call him or see him, I came on here to vent .And I get a bunch of smart ass remarks from people I assume don,t have these worries.

7. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

The military took the old Korans from the prisoners and replaced them with new ones. they felt the old ones were being used for coded messages.

Then some not so bright gov't employee deemed it necessary to burn the Islamic Holy Book..

yeah, I guess their pissed... sorta like burning our bibles or our flag...

8. copper

copper Member

I am more concerned with my sons life realy. You should all have a good laugh did I miss spell or not use some what ever . You will have to find something else or someone talking about my son on here I done with. LAST THE EFFECTS OF THIS ARE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE KILLED DID YOU UNDERSTAND THAT

9. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Once the Koran is violated, in this case the prisoners were writing in it passing notes, the Koran is to be destroyed and that is by fire. The general ordered the right thing to do. It's the nut cases over there that used it against us. Mike.

10. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Why burn the Koran? Use it for wiping purposes.

NEVER SHAKE A MUSLIM'S LEFT HAND. If you don't know why, Google it.

11. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Copper, can the news dude, you are going to drive yourself nutz! They never tell it correctly anyway. Hopefully you can stay current with email from your son. In your next communication with him tell him there are many of us out here that thank him for his service. Jake US Army Ret

12. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Yet putting a cross in a jar of urine and calling it art is OK.

13. copper

copper Member

Do you lay in bed and worry about your son see his face wonder if there was some thing you forgot to say to him . Hear the news and twitch. Do you understand any of this . I don,t care what gets pissed on burt or what ever. Or what I spelled wrong or forgot to do I do care about him. . I share much of what I learn on here very insightfull

14. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

I am tired of the whinney islamics. The desecrate EVERYTHING they are around, and then belly ache and moan like they are picked on. They have no problem shooting a 16 year old missionaries son to death by shooting through the boys bible in south Africa. They have no problem lighting a van full of bibles on fire with a missionary and his whole family tied up inside in north western India.

Of course they will never say anything good about the fact that 100's of millions of dollars are paid to afganistan for the rent on the property, not to mention the contractual arrangements that demand us to pay whatever price they want to supply the military installations. Add to that the trade agreement that lets them import dry goods into the USA.

They are a bunch of three year old brats with no respect for life, including their own and only understand destruction and AK-47's.

I think my new heart medication is making me grouchy.

15. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Copper, you have my prayers. I'm sure if I were in your situation, I'd be even worse. May God Bless all of those kids and bring them home safely.

16. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Your just seeing the results of a people who are under the spell of a false religion. They are still stuck in the dark ages. They follow the Grand Deceiver of man kind. They are irrational in all areas of life, just look at how they act!

OUR mistake, we didn't bomb them into the light years ago!! Instead we've paid them billions of dollars, given them our blood, and now we apologize to them!

17. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Muslims live in the 7th century. We live in the 21st century. How can the two cultures co-exist? They can not. War is inevitable. But, then there are 1.3 billion Muslims in the world. That's going to be a big war and a lot of dead people.

18. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

Timberfaller, Does the Bible or Christian doctrine exalt you to "bomb them into the light"? Will you get 72 virgins if YOU throw the switch?

As a matter of fact, WE are in THEIR country, and not by invitation. One should expect them to hate us, given the current situation. I fully understand what copper is thinking about and my heart goes out to him.

19. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

NO tinman, put playing the PC game never wins any war!

And THEY came to OUR country and fried 3000 of US!!

What part of that don't you understand??

And if you knew any history, we've been battling them since Jackson was President!

His mistake was He thought they would leave us alone by paying them off!!

20. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

When My kids were small, someone gave us a 1958 set of encylopiedia Britanica. They had bought the annual year book for the current events updates each year. I actually sat down and read each one. The one thing that really sticks out in my mind was every year the middle east was the place of one screwed up battle, bombing, terroristic murder or war after another. It is written that they will always be wild jackasses of men and always at odds with their brothers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.