1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kopp's Custard, Flavor of the day forecast!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by senior smoke, Jul 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

Kopp

Hello:
    Here in Milwaukee we have a great place to eat frozen custard. It is called Kopp's. If you like custard, here is the custard forecast for Kopp's. If you ever come to Milwaukee PM me, and we will go. I have tried everyone of these flavors and then some. Tell me which flavor you think you would like and which one you would not like. Without success, I have been asking the manager to offer coconut custard and they said not many people like coconut???
    Steve Balistreri

Wednesday
    July 13
    Tiramisu
    A classic Italian dessert of espresso-flavored custard, ribbons of fudge and ladyfinger morsels

Snickers® Chunky Cheesecake
    America's favorite candy bar and Wisconsin's favorite custard with New York's favorite cheesecake. Only at Kopp's!
    Thursday

July 14
    Caramel Cashew
    Our own caramel with special roasted cashews

Rum & Coca-Cola
    You've just got to try this! Real rum! Real Coke! It's a classic!

Friday
    July 15
    Cookies 'N Cream
    The creamiest custard with big Oreo® chunks

French Silk Pie
    Twirls of Swiss chocolate and cream cheese custard, packed with flaky pie crust pieces and jumbo chocolate flakes

Saturday
    July 16
    Turtle Sundae
    Caramel flavored custard, loaded with pecans and swirls of caramel and fudge

Burgundy Cherry
    A special cherry flavor with cherry halves makes this a very cherry custard

Sunday
    July 17
    Mint Chip
    A mint flavored custard with dark chocolate chunks
    Trois Chocolat

An intriguing ménage á trois of custards: white chocolate, dark chocolate and Swiss chocolate. Ooh-la-lah!

Monday
    July 18
    Red Raspberry
    A natural raspberry flavor with sweet, tart berries
    Peppermint Patty

Everyone knows what this is, don't they? We guarantee you'll love this! Peppermint custard and chocolate flakes.
    Tuesday

July 19
    Reese's Peanut Butter Kupps
    What do yo get when you cross a peanut butter cup with Kopp's Frozen Custard?

You guessed it!
    Red Velvet Cake
    We are still uncertain as to the origin of this rich and delicious cake with it’s dark red coloring. Some say it originated in the south and others are giving credit to the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel in New York. The passion of this renowned dessert has now moved to the Midwest where Kopp’s will again revive it’s popularity.

Wednesday
    July 20
    Mocha Chip
    A delicious mocha flavor with chocolate chips.

Grasshopper Fudge
    A classic cocktail made into a classic flavor with a fudge accent
    Thursday

July 21
    Spumoni
    Three delicious custards: pistachio nut, burgundy cherry and chocolate almond. Mangia! Mangia! Mangia!

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
    Tastes like chocolate chip cookie dough! Made with Hershey's chocolate chips and cookie dough chunks

Friday
    July 22
    Butter Pecan
    A butterscotch flavor and whole roasted pecans
    Chocolate Malt

A light chocolate malt flavor with chunks of malted milk balls

Saturday
    July 23
    Tiramisu
    A classic Italian dessert of espresso-flavored custard, ribbons of fudge and ladyfinger morsels

Strawberry Cheesecake
    Cheesecake custard and New York style cheesecake pieces with sliced strawberries.

Sunday
    July 24
    Caramel Cashew
    Our own caramel with special roasted cashews

Palermo Lemon
    An imported lemon flavor. Smooth, creamy, refreshing and cool with the zesty tang of lemon.

Monday
    July 25
    Cookies 'N Cream
    The creamiest custard with big Oreo® chunks

Chocolate Almond
    Starting with a milk chocolate custard, we add almond flavor, then sprinkle in fresh, roasted almonds

Tuesday
    July 26
    Turtle Sundae
    Caramel flavored custard, loaded with pecans and swirls of caramel and fudge

Pomegranate
    The latest trend in the culinary world is now available as a custard flavor. Try it and see what all the antioxidant scuttlebutt is about!

2. senior smoke

I stopped by Kopp's today on my way out to the Waukesha state shoot. I tried a cup of Tiramisu. On the way home I stopped again, and tried a cup of Snickers with Chunky Cheesecake.

I think they were tied, but I just might have to go back out there tonight with the Mrs. and decide for sure. I hope custard is not that fattening or bad for your health. What is the old saying, a cup of custard per day, keeps the doctor away? Or is it, a cup of custard per day, gives you a much needed angioplasty?
    Steve

3. Doc G

Doc G Member

Steve,

Love your post about Kopp's! My wife is from Milwaukee and loves her custard! We usually attend the Wisconsin State Shoot, coming up from Ohio, but were unable to this year due to a health problem I'm dealing with. We have always frequented Kopp's, as well as Oscar's, which is also on Hwy. 18, as they have great custard as well.

By the way, do they still have the Big Dogs at the shoot? Those things are amazing and one will easily feed two hungry shooters.

Good luck at the shoot and enjoy the custard!

Doug Gormley

4. senior smoke

Hi Doug:
    Sorry to hear you can not make it to the shoot. Hope your health problem improves. I go to Oscar's a lot, as their prices are so very low. Never had the big dogs???
    Steve

5. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

You have Kopps and we're stuck with DQ Ready-Mix! Oh, the humanity! ;-)

6. Doc G

Doc G Member

Thanks Steve. Hope to make it next year. I know Harlan had to be relieved to see I wasn't there as it clears the way for him to win all the non-resident trophies!

My wife swears that no custard here in Ohio compares to Wisconsin custard.

Hope you're enjoying good weather up there and are shooting well.

Doug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
flavor of the day kopps
kopp s custard flavor of the day
kopps custard flavor of the day

kopps flavor forecast

kopps flavor forecast greenfield wi

kopps flavor of the day

kopps flavor of the day in greenfield
milwaukee kopps flavor forecast