1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

    For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

kolar worth

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by big goose 22, Feb 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. big goose 22

    big goose 22 TS Member

    0   0   0

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2007
    Messages:
    27
    What would a Kolar max ta single barrel only,be worth in excellent condtion?This gun has about 500 rounds thru it.
     
  2. Chango2

    Chango2 Active Member

    0   0   0

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2007
    Messages:
    3,518
    Oh, it sounds worn out. I'll give you $1500.0 cash for it, maybe $2000.0 cash for it if it is the top single. (Sarcasm to indicate I'm a Kolar fan! Heck, IMO, they are a fair value and new cost retail, so this one ought to make a great value for somebody...)
     
  3. goose2

    goose2 Well-Known Member

    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2007
    Messages:
    2,037
    Sad to say but anything with the name Kolar on it will not be as strong as one mite think on the resale. I have often wondered why but that's the way it is.
     
  4. kgun_shooter

    kgun_shooter Member

    0   0   0

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2008
    Messages:
    528
    Brand new they're around $4,600. It's hard to say what it would be worth used. I guess it's worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. Just advertise it on here for what you want for it and see what happens. You can always lower the price.
     
  5. g7777777

    g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    9,353
    I dont subscribe to the advertise above what you want hoping for an offer.

    95 percent of shooters wont haggle and of the other 5 percent- 4 will never buy anything, but just waste your time haggling.

    The 95 percent probably wont look again even if you do drop the price


    I agree with the above that for whatever reason anything with Kolar just has a tremendous drop in value after being purchased new.

    Regards from Iowa

    Gene
     
  6. EuroJoe

    EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

    Joined:
    May 3, 2008
    Messages:
    3,359
    Location:
    Rockford,IL
    What new Kolar sells for $4500???
     
  7. Johnny

    Johnny Well-Known Member

    0   0   0

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    2,804
    "anything with Kolar just has a tremendous drop in value after being purchased new."
    Gene must the 1%
     
  8. kgun_shooter

    kgun_shooter Member

    0   0   0

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2008
    Messages:
    528
    I think he said barrel only, not the whole gun.
     
  9. Johnny

    Johnny Well-Known Member

    0   0   0

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    2,804
    Think he is saying you don't get the O/U barrels
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.