1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

KOLAR WHAT SERVICE

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Mr Newbius©, Jun 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Great service ... almost as good as next day service and repair.

2. Terry Phillips

Terry Phillips Member

I agree with the service. I sent a forearm out by mail last Friday for repair. Had it back Thursday afternoon just in time for my wife's league shoot. It is not the first time they have taken care of us. Thanks again Kolar.

3. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

They are the greatest bunch of guys you'll ever meet and NO ONE in the gun business gives better service. Also, they drink my brand of beer!!!
    3 Kolar Combo Owner.

4. at_trap_89

at_trap_89 TS Member

I concur...

My 90T sheered the factory-original screw on the forend "shoe" one day in the middle of July or August 2006...called Kolar. They knew exactly what happened (turns out that was one of the 90T "updates") that they were really busy but would try to have it done and back in a week if I overnighted it. It was back to me within a week, never had any more trouble...workmanship was excellent and price reasonable.

5. bas

bas Member

Tis true and it has been for many, many years. They are simply the BEST!

6. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Thank You all, for reaffirming what I have heard from from everyone I have talked to for the last 6 years since I have started to shoot again. Why would anyone want to buy a P Gun or a Kr. Gun when you can have a AMERICAN Made gun that is as good or better with service that is second to none. I KNOW that when I can afford to get out of my B Gun the next step for me would be go directly to the Kolar.I Guess I will have to wait a little while longer. Break-em all. Jeff

7. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

Add my name to the list. I was there yesterday and quickly toured the facility while Mark F. (service manager) worked on my Kolar. The two things that jumped out at me were the way they treat their customers, and the way they treat their employees. They are unbelievable. Extremely professional operation and organization. John Ramagli (the president actually took a choke tube out of his own personal trap gun and handed it to me. These guys not only have it figured out, they execute it every day. When I left the smile on my face would hardly go through the doorway! Just incredibale people to work with.

Jon Reitz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.