1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kolar unsingle VS Perazzi unsingle

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Blakester, Aug 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blakester

Blakester TS Member

Going to Indiana Gun Club next week to buy one of these guns what is your preferance and WHY?????? Hank

2. chipking

chipking TS Member

Our preference does not matter at all in your choice. Both are great guns. Try both at the club and pick the one that YOU prefer.

--- Chip King ---

3. JerryP

JerryP Active Member

Blakester, Unless you like to play the trading game I would advise holding off till you know what you want. With a rather sizeable investment like this I adhere to the motto- When in doubt, don't.

4. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

I have owned both. The Kolar will feel heavier, however, has less felt recoil. Kolar moves very quick to the target even with more weight. The reason I like Perazzi is simply the trigger. I prefer v spring triggers over coil spring. That is only personal. Kolar has a very nice trigger. The Kolar will shoot higher than the Perazzi. All my Perazzi's shot 80 to 90%. Kolar 100% to 110%. Shoot both and then decide. There will be plenty at the Grand to try. You may prefer the stock on the Kolar. Great palm swell and slight rollover on the comb. Very comfortable. Hope this helps, Roy

5. FLAKETM

FLAKETM TS Member

I've shot both. Chip is right. Shoot both of them. The Kolar is a heavier gun and if you like heavy guns, buy it. If you need a lighter one, maybe you should go with Perazzi, which generally has lighter barrels.

6. WNCRob

WNCRob Member

Service...Kolar is among the best there is. If buying new, they offer 6 different stock configurations, which can be very important. Both are proven guns. I can't tell much difference in the triggers, but I simply can't get a Perazzi to fit me as well as the Kolar. Also, I hear that Perazzi may, once again, be in financial trouble and may require a bail-out once again. Not sure if that will have any impact on service(?)or resale, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

kolar unsingle

kolar unsingle weight