1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kolar---Twisted Sister ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by southjblue, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

I am interestd in knowing more about the Twisted Sister made by Wenig for Kolar guns---Appreciate any info or pics on it---Thanks---George@SJB

2. mike calkins

mike calkins TS Member

If you will look on about any gun rack at any trap range you will see numerous guns with adj butt plates with their Pads turned to various angles to get this same effect. The chicken or the egg, who knows? Mike

3. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

As mentioned above the "Twisted Sister" part of the stock is a pretty common feature on most adjustable butt trap guns. As a custom stock, fitted to the individual, with just the pad attached, I would think is the best look. Having the adjustable comb is great for when different features of the cheek and neck change, as in weight variations. The key is finding a blank that is of your liking, and has the thickness to accommodate the twist. $$$$$$

This is a left hand twist picture from the master, Dennis DeVault's site.
    [​IMG]

4. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Here are a couple of pictures of my custom Kolar stock ... this is similar to the Twisted Sister, but Jeff Mainlard referred to it as a Twisted Moma. I believe the Twisted stocks also have a significant amount of cast as well as the toe. Bill Malcolm
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

George

Take a ride to groundswipers on a thursday, you may just find ont there....

Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

twisted sister gunstock